BLISSFUL BEAT

11yo, mare, by Beat Hollow and Pleasuring

Final bid
235 000

Sale completed January 18

BLISSFUL BEAT

11yo, mare, by Beat Hollow and Pleasuring
16 hh

The dam of Group winner Home Of The Brave

In foal to champion sire Le Havre

Her first three foals sold for up to €250,000

This sale ended on January 18 2017 - 15:05

Bought by RJB Bloodstock / Justin Carthy

Final bid

235 000

Pedigree

BLISSFUL BEAT (GB)   Beat Hollow 1997 (GB)   SADLER'S WELLS 1981 (USA)   NORTHERN DANCER 
FAIRY BRIDGE 
Wemyss Bight 1990 (GB)   Dancing Brave 
Bahamian 
Pleasuring 1989 (GB)   Good Times 1976 (ITY)   Great Nephew 
Never Angel 
Gliding 1972 (GB)   Tudor Melody 
Pelting 
Download full pedigree

Special conditions

13.33% of the mare are sold without TVA, the remaining 86.67% are subject to 10% VAT

Production

HOME OF THE BRAVE, c. 2012 by Starspangledbanner. Bought for €80,000 by Flemington Bloodstock at the 2013 ARQANA August Yearling Sale, winner of Timeform Jury Stakes Gr.3, European Free Hcp L., King Richard III Stakes L., 2nd Hungerford Stakes Gr.2, Lennox Stakes Gr.2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ABO SIDRAH, c. 2013 by Dream Ahead. Bought for €250,000 by Peter & Ross Doyle at the 2014 ARQANA August Yearling Sale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CARIGRAD, c. 2014 by Excelebration. Bought for €160,000 by Rob Speers at the 2015 ARQANA August Yearling Sale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

f. 2016 by Olympic Glory

 

In foal to le Havre, last service 30 March 2016

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer

Enregistrer